1. Keeping track of the right proportions is not as straightforward as you thought.
2. But you’re too lazy to do research.
3. Cutting back on carbs is a daily challenge in a world full of temptations.
4. You’ve spent thousands on gym memberships and the only thing that’s looking thinner is your wallet.
5. But your personal trainer is a formidable force of fitness who pushes you to new limits, even though you feel like you got hit by a bus.
6. It seems as though everyone is CONSTANTLY eating delicious food. Especially the fit girls.
*Cries in corner*
7. You sometimes lose all self-restraint at the sight of your favorite snack.
French fries? Game over.
8. You start to develop an irrational fear of weighing scales.
After pigging out? No, thank you.
9. And end up questioning the purpose of it all.
10. But you remind yourself that it will all pay off in the end. Plus cheat days feel better than ever:
Despite your struggles, you continue with your fitness regimen because you believe in being the best version of yourself!
You know you got this, girl.
Do you have your own weight loss struggles that you wish to share with us? Leave a comment below!