1 cup of plant milk (we used soy milk)
2 tbsp sugar/sweetener of choice (we used maple syrup)
1 tsp of cinnamon
drop of vanilla extract
knob of vegan butter or coconut oil
1 banana or 1 chia egg (3 tbsp chia seeds + 1 tbsp water)
- In a food processor/blender, add in all the ingredients and blend. Check the consistency and adjust if necessary. If you need more of the batter, simply double the recipe or add more plant milk.
- Pour the mixture onto a plate or a shallow bowl.
- On a heated pan, add vegan butter/coconut oil and let it heat up.
- Take your bread of choice (gluten free, whole wheat, french etc) and dip into the blended mixture
- Let it soak up the mixture before placing it on the plan to cook. Make sure to watch the toast and be careful as it may stick to the pan.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top (optional). Top with your favorite fruits and serve with maple syrup.